it is possible to find out more information about cookies and how to accept or reject them by changing your browser settings.
What are QR Codes?
QR Codes are a two-dimensional barcode, which lets you store up to 7.089 numeric or 4.296 alphanumeric characters. These codes can be read by most smartphones already on the market, as well as the latest Apple and Android tablets or smartphones.
Dynamic QR Code, the tool to expand and enrich the paper content with web pages, video, images, audio files, and even different contents based on the geographical location and language of end users.
QR Codes are a useful tool to better position the product on the market, as well as to create innovative and compelling marketing campaigns.
What can be transmitted through a QR Code
- Dynamic link: company website, social network pages, product page, video/audio content.
- Geolocated link: for the immediate search for a nearby store, rather than the closest company office, link to web content in the user language, or corresponding language to his geographical position.
- Information: about the company, product, product name o features; history of the company or that particular product.
- Loyalty: special offers, promotions, sweepstakes, coupons or discounts.
- Contact information.
- Interaction: it is possible to interact with the company, through a comment on Social Network, or the filling of a form.
- Suggestions, guides, tips & trics or FAQ about the product or the service.
Quick Response Codes are a clear example of how to amplify your information contents, with:
- a cheap technology;
- a solution that is also a service for the final user;
- a very powerful web marketing tool.
Giving visibility to the website, printing the company URL on all stuff used for the traditional marketing campaign is a “must” but often is not enough to channel users.
QR Codes, like a crossmedia marketing tool, give you an opportunity:
- to improve consumer curiosity if graphically customized;
- to easly and quickly address the audience;
- to expand the detail of the paper contents;
- for a more strong and effective support of the traditional marketing in favor of the web communication.
Through QR Codes is possible to establish an additional communication channel between the company and potential customers.